|Designed specifically for small to medium-sized manufacturing firms.
Explore MISys today and get FREE downloads including:
- MISys Brochure
- 10 Detailed Fact Sheets
- More than 30 Demo Videos
- Personalized Price Estimate
- Personalized ROI Analysis
- Fully Functional Trial Download
Like other software developed by Manufacturing Information Systems, MISys Manufacturing software offers all the functionality a small to medium-sized manufacturing firm needs today.
Get started with Basic Manufacturing and experience how MISys Manufacturing software delivers on its promise to turn your accounting software into an Industrial-Strength Manufacturing System. The Basic Manufacturing software provides the following capabilities:
- Extensive tracking of manufacturing inventory and work in process (WIP)
- Multi-level bills of material with full explosion down to 16 levels deep.
- Net-change physical inventory with cycle counting.
- Batch-oriented or direct entry of all stock transfer transactions.
- Full back-flushing of all assembly transactions.
- Choice of standard, average, LIFO, or FIFO costing methods.
- Cost adjustment with roll-up through all BOM levels.
- Work orders to document and track production activity.
- Extensive reporting using industry-standard report generator (Crystal Reports).
- Record detailed stock status for all inventoried items.
- Track inventory in multiple locations.
- Maintain inventory levels with minimum, maximum, and reorder points.
- Instantly display transaction history, where-used (BOM implosion), and outstanding order status.
- Can optionally allow or prevent negative inventory levels
- Associate a unique set of general ledger accounts with a specific item, job, or location
- ... and much much more!
And that's just the beginning. MISys is designed to grow as you grow, when you need additional power, simply plug in a new MISys module. MISys offers advanced functionality in the following modules:
- Advanced Purchasing
- Advanced Production
- Material Requirements Planning
- Shop Floor Control
- Serial/Lot Tracking
- Bin Tracking
- Labor Tracking
- Bar Coding
- Custom Reporting
Quick and Easy to Learn
While the functionality of MISys Manufacturing may be familiar to some, its underlying technology is brand new. MISys Manufacturing uses leading-edge technology to insure that users have quick access to the information they need, when they need it, wherever they are. Its familiar Microsoft Office look and feel means your staff won’t have to develop a whole new set of navigation skills. Anyone who knows their way around the most popular email or word-processing programs will quickly feel at home with MISys Manufacturing Software - designed specifically with you in mind.
Critical Data At Your Fingertips
Using a unique system of alerts, you’ll configure MISys Manufacturing to notify you when certain conditions are met or events occur within your manufacturing system. Gone is the risk of not having the information you need to take immediate corrective actions. Hundreds of standard reports, and the ability to add your own custom reports, puts at your fingertips the information you need to run your manufacturing operation effectively.
|Integrates seamlessly with the most popular small business accounting systems.
Run Stand-alone or Fully Integrated
MISys Manufacturing can be run stand-alone, or integrated with many of the most popular accounting software systems to form a complete manufacturing business management system. By communicating directly with your accounting software, time-consuming and error-prone exporting and importing is eliminated. Your CFO will smile when your company financials finally reflect your manufacturing activities.
Built-in Power and Scalability
MISys Manufacturing is built on Microsoft SQL Express which is included with your purchase. For larger firms, MISys Manufacturing supports hundreds of concurrent users on Microsoft SQL Server 2000 and above.
Flexible Deployment Options
MISys Manufacturing can be installed as an on premise solution on a desktop PC or shared across a network. Alternatively, you can deploy MISys Manufacturing in the cloud by locating your server off site or using a third party provider to host both the clients and server at a secure facility that gives you anytime, anywhere access.
Low Total Cost of Ownership
MISys Manufacturing is a very good value, offering functionality that is found in software systems that are often 2-3 times the cost. There are no hidden fees, no planned obsolescence, giving you a predictable cost over the life of your software system.
INVEST A FEW MINUTES TO LEARN MORE ABOUT MISys MANUFACTURING
Explore MISys now and get
FREE downloads including the MISys brochure, 10 detailed fact Sheets, more than 30 demo videos, a configured price estimate, ROI analysis, and a fully-functional free trial. Or register for a live demo.